NIOS Stream 2
Online Admission to appear in October- November, 2010 Examinations.
First Examination : October
Registration Mode: Only Online
Application Status: http://online.nos.org/niosreg10/onlinestat1.html
This stream is for all eligible appearing learners or who had appeared but could not clear the Public Examination of Secondary/Senior Secondary Levels from any recognized Examination Board for the same subject combination in which they had appeared or eligible for appearing. The learners of this stream will be eligible to appear in the October-November Public Examinations of NIOS in Secondary/Senior Secondary, on the basis of marksheet/admit card of the respective Boards (Admission available only Online).
At the same Exam Centre where theory will be conducted.
- Certificate of Date of Birth,
- Certificate for SC/ST (in case of SC/ST),
- Proof of Residence,
- Photocopy of Marksheet of Class X Board Examination (in case of Sr. Sec.), – not applies for Stream 3
- Certificate from the Employer for Ex-Servicemen,
- Certificate from a Government Hospital for a handicapped person
- Original failure/compartment Marksheet of
class X or XII for TOC
- Transfer Certificate from the last school attended or Self Certificate regarding educational qualifications (in case of Secondary)
Application Form Procedure:
- Please take 1 Printout of Admission Form put your signature and paste passport size photograph on the printed Application Form and send it to the address given on the bottom of the page.
- Attach the attested documents along with the printout of the filled in app lication form and get the photographs attested on the printed application form from Principal/Co-ordinator or Gazatted Officer/Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Photograph : You should scan your photograph and save it in the form of .jpg file for uploading the same.
|Registration Fee||Exam Fee||TOC Fee|
|Rs.250||Rs. 100/- per subject for Theory, Additional Rs. 50/-for Practical per subject||Rs. 75/- per subject|
In addition to above fees Rs. 30 will be added as Cost of the Online application form.
Mode of Payment:
- DD in Favour of Secretary NIOS payable at NOIDA/DELHI
- Online Payment through Credit (Master or Visa)/Debit Card (Visa only of select Bank)
15 years as on 31st July, 2009 (Born on or before 31.07.1994)
- Ist Block: 14 years as on 31st July, 2010 (Born on or before 31.07.1996)
- IInd Block: 14 years as on 31st January 2011 (born on or before 31/01/1997)
Certificate of Class VIII passed, or Self Certificate attested by a Gazetted Officer.
Medium of Examination:
The course is offered in Regional Mediums also besides these mediums. The choice of medium is also available in Telugu, Gujarati, Marathi, Malayalam and Oriya in addition to English, Hindi and Urdu mediums. The learner is free to choose any one of these mediums for studies.
( 235 ) Arabic
( 236 ) Persian
( 237 ) Tamil
(212) Science and Technology*
(213) Social Science
(215) Business Studies
(216) Home Science*
(219) Word Processing* (English)
(223) Indian Culture & Heritage
Five subjects with either one or two languages from Group A and the remaining subjects from Group B. Two additional subject can be taken from either of the two groups. Examination of the following subjects 203,204,205,207,208,210,228,231,232,233,235,236,237 will be held on same day. Subjects with asterisk *have theory as well as practical work.
Candidates can take:
- Any subject offered by NIOS in place of Physical Education.
- Word Processing in place of Informatics Practice.
Online Admission Cell
A 24/25, Institutional Area
Sector-62, NOIDA – 201309
Requisite Fees in the Form of DD in Favour of Secretary NIOS payable at NOIDA/DELHI